Seize the opportunity to sharpen your SAP Business One Skills
During this time of uncertainty, finding purpose and taking positive action can make a huge difference. Sharpening your SAP Business One Skills is one thing you can do, and a way to ensure this moment becomes building blocks for the upcoming future.
SAP and Consensus want to make it easier for you to learn about SAP Business One online.
Who should learn about SAP Business One now?
- You are an SAP Business One user and were trained some time ago, but would like to sharpen your SAP Business One skills
- You are a new user that has recently joined a company that uses SAP Business One
- Your Company has moved to SAP Business One, and you are getting ready for implementation
- You are exploring SAP Business One as an option for your business. Get a first-hand idea of the look and feel, and the functionality.
- You are exploring new career and want to come out of this social isolation thriving and ready. Getting educated and certified in SAP Business One could be the right path for you. (In a 2018 paper, Brad Hershbein (of the Upjohn Institute for Employment Research) and Lisa B. Kahn (of the University of Rochester) found that the U.S. cities hardest hit by the recession saw a greater demand for higher-order skills—including computer-related skills.)
Free Online SAP Business One Resources
Please check out the Free Online SAP Business One Resources below and contact us if you have any questions!
Access SAP Business One training on the SAP Learning Hub. Available course materials include presentations, demonstrations, and simulations on a wide range of SAP Business One topics.
Open to everyone including SAP customers and prospects. Join the community today!
Additionally, if you are already using SAP Business One, you can access SAP Business One Training from your menu. Help>SAP Links>SAP Training
With Consensus free on-demand webinars you can learn new things about SAP Business One when the time is right for you!
Starting on March 24th and until April 15th , we will be streaming live from our Youtube Channel every morning from Tuesday to Friday at 9.30 am EST for approximately 5 minutes. The idea is to stay close to our customers and the SAP Business One Community in times when getting together for a cup of coffee face to face is not possible. We will share one SAP Business One Tip every day which could make your SAP Business One life easier and more enjoyable. These tips are not regularly included in implementation or standard training due to time constraints.
Demos, videos and pdfs to learn about SAP Business One different modules and versions, as well as your Industry.
Free openSAP courses that can inspire you and the young innovators in your household.
Contact us with any questions regarding this free online SAP Business One Learning Resources, our #silverlining is staying close to you and helping you come out stronger.