Did you know that there are three different SAP Business One Mobile Apps that run on your iPad, iPhone or Android device so you and your team can manage your business on the go? They are designed to help your business stay connected, whether people are on the road or at the office. You and your team will be able to access critical information and perform specific actions anywhere, anytime. This leads to increased productivity and faster and better customer service. Learn about the three different SAP Business One Mobile Apps and empower your workforce with real mobility while you delight your customers!
SAP Business One App
Free Mobile app available for every SAP Business One licensed user both on SQL or HANA. It runs on iPhone, iPad or Android.
Key features of SAP Business One Mobile App for iOS or Android:
- Manage tasks and activities:
- ─ Display all activities pertaining to a specific customer or partner, update activities, or add new ones
- ─ View your upcoming tasks and scheduled activities at a glance, with flexibility to drill into details and update information if needed
- View and interact with alerts and approval tasks:
- ─ Get alerts on specific events such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits – using an intuitive interface from the SAP Business One mobile app that allows you to sort various alerts by date, type, or priority
- View and complete approval requests, and drill into the relevant data or metric before making your decision – with just a few taps:
- ─ Ask for additional information or provide comments to requesters in the approval and rejection process
- Access real-time reports:
- ─ Access built-in reports from SAP Crystal Reports software
- ─ Add your own customized reports to the application, and share them via e-mail
- Manage customer and partner data:
- ─ Access and manage your customer and partner information, including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices
- ─ Create new customer and partner data, and add new activities as new opportunities arise
- ─ Have all changes automatically synchronized with the SAP Business One application on the back end
- Check on-hand inventory and item data:
- ─ Monitor inventory levels, and access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, manufacturer, shipping type, product specifications, and pictures
SAP Business One Sales App
SAP Business One Sales is a special and affordable mobile app license, for users that will only need access to the mobile app. If you have a Sales team that works mostly on the road and they will not need a regular SAP Business One License to access the system in their laptops, this might be just the right license for them. It is available for SAP HANA (not for SQL) and runs in both iPhone or Android. Your team will need a Wi-Fi-phone data plan and they can also use the caching for offline mode.
SAP Business One Sales Features:
- Manage Your Activities:
- View, edit, close or create activities in a calendar format. Create sales opportunities, quotes, or orders based on activities, link related documents or upload attachments to activities.
- Location based check-in:
- Reports the location of an activity for every stage of the sales process. Check-in data can be used for effective monitoring of activities by sales managers using a dedicated activity report within the SAP Business One client. Embedded in iOS/Google geographic services
- Manage Customer Data:
- Create new customers or leads, view Business Partner details, including related activities, sales documents (sales quotations, sales orders, sales opportunities), special prices and account information. Modify contact details, log new activities, initiate a phone call, email, or text messages directly or locate your contact on a map and plan a route.
- Advanced Customer Data Management:
- Filter by business partner type – Customer or Lead and sort by Name, Code or Intelligent Sort such as monetary value, frequency, account balance, churn probability and more. Customer is rated with 1-5 stars, based on the frequency of orders and monetary values. The churn field displays the customer attrition risk as well as the churn probability. Average amount per sales order displayed next to the proposed re-order date. Leads get displayed by industry, activity days
- View Items:
- View information about items in inventory, including unit price or in-stock quantity and the quantity of an item by warehouse location. Search for items in inventory and assigned price lists.
- Manage Sales Orders and Quotations:
- Search, create, update and cancel sales quotations, and sales orders and activities related to these documents. Sort documents by document number, BP name, document total or delivery date. Copy sales quotations to sales orders. View, add, edit and close activities related to sales quotations and sales orders. Manage data ownership for documents
- Manage Sales Opportunities:
- Create, view, and search for sales opportunities. View, edit, and create stages for sales opportunities and display all the sales opportunities in pipeline mode
- Manage Attachments:
- View, download, and upload attachments from and to business partners, items, activities, sales opportunities, sales documents, and service calls. Files of image types are displayed directly. For other file types, a system message asking which program to use for opening the file appears. Upload attachments of image file type only, by either browsing to the required image file, or by taking a picture using your mobile device
- Crystal Reports:
- Easily view your SAP Business One crystal reports to make informed decisions on the run. Download and/or share your crystal reports easily with others.
- Data Synchronization and Caching for Offline Mode:
- Business Partner & Items details can be downloaded in batches and viewed in offline mode. Large numbers of business partner data and items are able to be synchronized to your local mobile device easily. Once your data is synchronized you can select the data you would like to cache and view it offline.
- Manage Your Activities:
SAP Business One Service App
Recently released by SAP in 2018, SAP Business One Service is a special and affordable mobile only app license that will enable your Service Field Technicians to provide on-site services for customers by easily and efficiently reviewing and resolving assigned service tickets. It is available for SAP HANA (not for SQL) and runs in both iPhone or Android. Your team will need a Wi-Fi or cellular network connection.
SAP Business One Service Features:
- View and filter your service tickets and synchronize them to your calendar
- Resolve your service tickets: edit, close, share and print service tickets
- Scan barcodes or QR codes to identify items as needed and update information.
- User favorite options to check in and check out, call customers, take photos and view service history.
- Take quick actions to manage sales orders that are linked to a service call.
- View a list of all attachments that are linked to the service call which your current ticket belongs. Easily download and view an attachment. Add photos for an open service ticket.
- The ticket summary allows you to review and capture a report for your service ticket:
- ─ View and confirm the service ticket details.
- ─ Easily capture a customer signature by signing on your phone screen and confirming the signature.
- ─ Create a PDF to generate a formal report for the service ticket.
- View your Key Performance indicators
Contact us today if you would like more information!
If you already have SAP Business One and are a Consensus Customer we will guide you through the Configuration process needed to start using your free SAP Business One App on your phone. Configuration of the server is needed (if you are hosted in the cloud, this configuration might have already been done) and you will also need to configure each user for Mobile App access.
If you have a Sales or Service Team that could benefit from using the special Mobile Sales or Service Apps, contact our Sales Department!