Event: Consensus 30 Years Anniversary. Details coming soon. Stay tuned.
Stay tuned to celebrate this Milestone with Us!
Authorizations and Alerts in SAP Business One
What you will learn:
- How to manage your business proactively
- Activate alerts to automatically send an internal or external message
- Create different types of user-defined alerts according to your specifications
- Modify, or deactivate alerts at any time
- Restrict user access to documents
Warehouse Optimization with WiSys Agility Essentials
What you’ll learn:
– What is a Warehouse Management System? Do you need one now?
– Top benefits of WMS and Desktop Work-spaces
– How will WiSys Agility Essentials and SAP Business One improve your business processes?
– See WiSys for SAP Business One in action: Receiving and putting away a purchase order, moving materials, production issue, return, receipt and filling and shipping a sales order.
– WiSys Agility Desktop solution
In this webinar you will learn to:
– Display System Information
– Understand Basic Elements of a Query
– Create SQL queries using the SAP Business One Query Generator
– Save and Manage Queries
– Restrict access to saved queries
Support Best Practices and Consensus Customer Experience
You will learn:
- Who is the Support Champion and what is his/her role
- Who to contact first depending on the issue you are having
- How to report an incident with Consensus Support Helpdesk
- Service Level Agreements and Support Levels
- How and When to contact the Customer Experience Team
Consensus was established by a group of experienced consultants that were passionate about solving problems for their customers. After many years of continued growth, Consensus has helped more than 900 companies worldwide simplify, stream line, and automate their organizations.
Is a single, affordable solution for managing your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationships, and operations. Sold exclusively through SAP partners, it helps streamline your operations from start to finish.
Consensus was established by a group of experienced consultants that were passionate about solving problems for their customers. After many years of continued growth, Consensus has helped more than 900 companies worldwide simplify, streamline, and automate their organizations. By implementing advanced technology and sound business practices, Consensus has enabled customers to run their businesses more efficiently, innovate and adjust to market conditions grow their revenue and increase their profits.